Now showing 1 - 5 of 5
- ItemPříspěvek k vzniku a zpracování fondu Archiv města LiberecBock, JiříThe paper deals with the development of the archive file Archive of the City of Liberec (1542–1945 (2013) and its completed sorting. It is the most comprehensive fund s tored in the State District Archive in Liberec and a basic source for the history of the city. The article shows the development of originally standalone files from 1850 to 1945. They gradually lost their official usefulness and became part of the city archi ves. The fundamental part of the old files was processed in the years 1899–1904 and its suppl ementation and separate registration of books took place between 1908 and 1910. Since 1 957 after the closure of the unit in 1945 the professional archival institution established in Liberec in 1948 took over the materials from the city administration. Between 1959 and 2019 individual parts of the fund were gradually processed (with additions until 2020). The article aims to facilitate better orientation in inventory aids and offer other possibilities of using the fund. It is accompanied by three appendices with lists of contemporary and original archival and other aids.
- ItemVzpoura vězňů v Nápravně výchovném ústavu ministerstva vnitra Minkovice v roce 1968Hartman, IvoThe historically extremely important year of 1968 is not only s ignificant from a socio-political point of view, but the changes also reflected themselves in the tabooed environment behind the bars of prisons. Political events in society of that time can be recognized in changing atmosphere in correctional institutions. An important role was also played by the media, which criticized prison system of the 1950s. The behavior of the prisoners was greatly influenced by the election of a new president, from whom some convicts expected extensive amnesty. The tensions culminated in the form of discipline breaches, a ttempts to escape, and ultimately the rebellion. The riot in the Correctional and Instructional facility of the Ministry of the Interior (NVÚ-MV) in Minkovice is the biggest manifestations of dissatisfaction. A large number of convicts joined the „rebellion“. The media provided ongoing information on what was happening in Minkovice Prison, articles were published in regional newspapers, a discussion program took place on television and the uprising was also disc ussed in the National Assembly. The main part of the study describes the conflict based on a thorough study of preserved archival materials.
- ItemJosef Führich, andělé v Altlerchenfeldu a první výstava Führichovy sbírky v LiberciMachalíková, PavlaThe collections of the Liberec Regional Gallery include eight cartons by Josef Führich (1800–1876), which depict the personifications of the Elements and one medallion with a cherub. The drawings were created as templates for the decoration of the new Catholic church in the Altlerchenfeld district of Vienna, entrusted to Führich in 1854–1860. The text analyzes their iconography, which is based on older tradition, but is also closely relate d to Führich‘s late work, based on the author‘s conservative religious attitudes and the official religious-political ideology of the Austrian monarchy. The second part of the study examines the circumstances of the cartons arrival to Liberec. Führich donated them to the collections of the emerging Museum of Appli ed Arts on the occasion of his own exhibition in 1875. Führich´s pupil Rudolf Müller pushed through the construction of a collection of works by Josef Führich in the museum. The new instit ution thus used the supraregional significance of the work of the famous native and local artistic tradition in the current cultural and political context.
- ItemPolozapomenutá turnovská osobnost. Abigail Horáková: životní příběh umělkyně na přelomu 19. a 20. stoletíRejhonová, MartaThe study introduces a now half-forgotten but previously well-known actress, reciter and writer Hedvika Černovická (married name: Horáková) (1871–1926), better known under the artistic name Abigail. The first part of the study deals with the life of the artist. The second one deals with her relationship with her family after she left home for the nomadic theater bas ed on the preserved archival sources. The conclusion is devoted to her artistic creation.
- ItemFontes Nissae - Prameny Nisy. Historie, památky, umění XXI, 2020, č. 1(2020) kolektiv autorů